My name is Tiara. A very common word, tiara means crown. Tiara's have been around for many centuries now. The definition of a Tiara is a jeweled ornamental band worn on the front of a womans hair. (A three-tiered crown). The name Tiara, originates from the english language, and is commonly used in english speaking countries. The name was most popular from 1985-early 2000s. I was bron in 1999, and do have a couple friends who do share the same name as me. Although refering to the urban dictionary, someone with the name Tiara is a "f****** goddess and oftenly described as perfect." which I can't really argue with. According to google as Tiara, I am very sensitive, affectionate and imaginative. Overall a very positive person. My luckiest number is 11, which is odd as there is never a day when I would miss 11:11 to make a wish. I am proud to be a Tiara, and I know the name itself has shaped me into the person I am today, maybe without even knowing it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog